Process

 



Comments

  1. I love these! I'm especially intrigued by the contrast between the sharp edges of the rectangle photos and the uneven edge of the car mirror image in the second iteration. I look forward to hearing more about your concept and seeing how you explore your ideas further!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sharp, bright and vibrant colors! The contrast is beautiful and all of the elements work really well together. I'm not quite sure what the message is, but you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color interactions that are happening with the color blocking make these very interesting to look at. Right now my eyes is moving up and down across the images, and I wonder what it might look like to include some horizontal lines, or other visual elements to encourage more movement of the eye when looking at it.

    -Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Elena, I wonder how your image would look if you incorporated some horizontal images or lines. Maybe you could even use images that have a horizontal composition, or have an object that is horizontal? I think the idea of this is interesting and the colors and rectangles keep the eye moving across the images. I would try to add some unexpected things to it as you keep making new iterations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddie! Love, love, love these. Both iterations are so aesthetically pleasing to look at. Elena's comment intrigued me too-- I'd love to see horizontal image strips, but I think it would be fun to see a horizontal version before combining vertical and horizontal forms (basically process pics), if that makes sense... I'm imagining another separate iteration with an almost checkered pattern of horizontal and vertical lines. Just a few thoughts that were coming up for me; I think you've done a really nice job! I'm excited to see where this takes you!
    - Julia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Attempt 1