Process 4


 

Comments

  1. I love the colors and staggered colorful silhouette effect, however, i feel like you have room to add more blending modes, patterns and images to “destroy” the original image, making it look less like the iconic image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie, I love each of your iterations! The way you have experimented with color is very playful, while still keeping Frida's attitude in the forefront! I'm so impressed by the fact that you have two different tones of red working together. The deep red and bright red combo immediately caught my eye. I really love the use of color in general and appreciate how artists make their color palettes flow. Your use of contrast with the reds and greens is lovely. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Attempt 1